12th France - Japan Congress,  10th Europe - Asia Congress on


Visa Support

Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
The organizer will prepare the documents that should be prepared by the inviting person in Japan and send them to you. You have to pay 10800 yen + shipping charge for the document.

* Please note that this service will be provided only for the authors of Congress on Mecatronics 2018 or IEEE Members. If you are not an author of Congress on Mecatronics 2018, you have to attach a copy of your 2018 membership card of IEEE.

* Before you apply for assistance, you are required to take the following steps:
1. Complete your registration with full payment of the fee.
2. Book a Flight.
3. Reserve a Hotel.

Visa Support Application is from Middle of June, 2018 to August 10th, 2018
Page Top